Laura is the Chairperson of Open Quest Facilitation Technology and co-founder of Open Quest Facilitation in Shanghai. She is the first Asian Certified Professional Facilitator by the International Association of Facilitators (IAF) and is now Master(CPF｜M), also an assessor for IAF certification program. Laura and her team received the great honor of IAF Facilitation Impact Award (FIA) 2018.
She is certified as the practitioner and trainer of Technology of Participation methods (ToP®) by The Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA), with the title of CToPF and CToPT. She specializes in facilitating sustainable organizational development to the fast-changing environment and catalyzing desired change.
She has extensive international facilitation experience in USA, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Nepal, Switzerland, Austria, Uganda, Ethiopia and Belgium. Previous contribution goes to companies, government agencies, hospitals and schools. She served as global faculty in delivery of Management Development Programs for United Nations.
She had been a board member of The Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA) International representing Taiwan. She was the Asian regional representative (2003-2005) for IAF. She has a BA in International Business Management from National Taiwan University and a certificate in Positive Social Change in Appreciative Inquiry from the Management School of Case Western Reserve University. She received DISC trainer certification from Persolog and is an accredited consultant for Human Synergistics assessment tools.
Laura’s mission in life is to love, experiment and create and bring the truth, the good and the beauty for the world. Facilitation profession allows her to fulfill the mission at work by igniting the passion of teams, supporting innovation and breakthroughs, and empowering the organization development work with sustainable results.
- Company Mission: Frame the Company Culture through Facilitation
- Scenario Analysis and Planning: A Necessary Competency of Strategic Thinking for A Facilitator in A VUCA World
- The Fear of Being Judged: Observation on Group Dynamics during Facilitation Practice
- The Practice of Facilitation: A Case Study Applying Dialogue in Facilitation
- The Piercing Eyes of A Facilitator: Reading the Dynamics in the Meeting Room (Part 1)
- The Piercing Eyes of A Facilitator: Reading the Dynamics in the Meeting Room (Part 2)
- Post-Its and Facilitation: Tribute to the Inventor in the Facilitation World
- Organizational Culture and Change
- Participatory Strategic Planning
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Trust Issues in Organization
- Facilitator Training and Development
- Leadership Development